We help students take steps to reach their educational goals. Our staff assists with
online and in-person services for admission and registration processes, enrollment
verification, and official transcript requests.
Registration during COVID-19
How to contact us:
- Phone: 360-992-2183
- Email: email@example.com
Our current estimated response time is two business days.
Visit karbelemlak.com/covid-19 for more information about college operations at this time.
Manage Your Enrollment
Go to Manage Your Enrollment for information on:
- Adding classes
- Dropping/Withdrawing from classes
- Canceled classes
- Class Permission codes
- Late Registration
- Permission Required classes
- Credit options
- Former Clark Students returning to take classes
- Registration Form (Add/Drop/Withdraw)
- Student Update Form
- Late Registration Petition
- Notification of Repeated Class Request
- Set-Aside a Past Record Petition
- To declare or update your major, you may meet with an Advisor or email Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Employee Tuition Waiver Request
Fall / Winter / Spring:
Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
在线网投app下载8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Monday – Tuesday
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
在线网投app下载the gaiser hall information kiosk and switchboard will be open and providing services on friday afternoons, 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
please note: office will be open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. the friday prior to the start of each term and the first friday of the term for fall, winter and spring.