the office of student life offers nearly 50 clubs and programs, in addition to a wide variety of special activities, cultural events and intercollegiate athletic programs.
we encourage students to take advantage of the many resources and opportunities for leadership and personal development.
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m
8:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m
Follow Student Life
Get food during the COVID-19 outbreak:
在线网投app下载visit the page to learn where the food pantry sites are located and hours of operation.
We’re still here for you!
We're just doing things differently.
Current status: We are serving students remotely. On-campus offices are closed.
How to contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoom or Other Preferred Method: By Request
Our current estimated response time is 2 business days.
Visit karbelemlak.com/covid-19 for more information about college operations at this time.
Need other resources:
Visit the Clark County Resource Guide located on the page.
Legal Consultation Appointments:
Students can sign-up for a free 30-minute legal consultation by contacting email@example.com在线网投app下载.
Appointments are Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Apply to be a Student Leader for 2020-2021
Priority deadline: Friday, May 15, positions open until filled.
- ASCC Student Government:
President, Vice President, Finance Director, Executive Assistant, Club Coordinator, Civics & Sustainability Director, & Student Relations & Promotions Coordinator
- Activities Programming Board (APB) Event Coordinators
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Possess and maintain a 2.50 cumulative grade point average at Clark College;
- At time of application, have previously completed a minimum of twelve (12) college level credits at Clark College;
- Be currently enrolled in eight (8) credits or more at Clark College.
- Ability to work 10-15 hours per week; participating in required meetings and trainings.
ASCC Student Government: Submit the below items to Han Pham-Smith, ASCC Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org
APB: Submit the below items to Samantha Lelo, Student Life Program Support Supervisor at email@example.com
- Cover Letter/Statement of Qualification including position(s) of interest
See ASCC Job Descriptions
See APB Job Description
- Career Services Approved Resume
- 2 Professional References
Note: Please include name and ctcLink SID# on all application materials.在线网投app下载
在线网投app下载priority deadline: may 15, but position open until filled.
$13.75 per hour with potential for cost of living increases.